Pages

Like this blog?

Monday, February 13, 2012

Why am I the 0ne that keeps this bl0g updated??I d0n't even what t0 bl0g ab0ut anym0re.D0n't tell me all 0f the auth0rs are t00 busy with w0rk..c0me 0n , why did y0u created a bl0g if I'm the 0nly 0ne that updates it.At least,bl0g 0ne a m0nth auth0rs.

Hilari0us qu0tes I f0und 0n the Internet.S0me may n0t be funny t0 y0u and s0me y0u may heard it bef0re.
  • “Seven out of ten people suffer from hemorrhoids.” Does this mean that the other three enjoy it?
  • The best helping hand that you will ever receive is the one at the end of your own arm.
  • Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
  • Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
  • After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
  • Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings
  • What d0 you call a dog with no legs?
  • Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.